RALLY GROUP RATES
Rally Group Rates
Have a group of more than 10 RVs that want to come to our resort together? Book a Rally Group with us!
- Each site is discounted a special Rally Group discount of 10% off.
- Rally Group leaders can book our Event Center for $35 per hour, with the first 3 hours free of charge.
- We do not allow Rally Groups over any of our special themed or holiday weekends. See the calendar below for a list of those weekends.
- Group numbers must be finalized at least 90 days in advance.
- All reservations must be finalized 45 days prior to arrival. Any remaining sites will be released to the public.
- In order to be considered a Rally Group, groups must have at least 10 sites reserved, confirmed and checked-in.
- All reservations follow our regular cancellation policy details. See more information below.
- Rally Groups have a two-night minimum.
- If the Rally Group time frame falls over a Friday or Saturday, the whole weekend must be reserved.
- All Rally Groups requests must be submitted to management for approval.
- No Rally Groups may be made during the months of June, July or August.
- Rally Group wagon masters may request certain resort activities to fall over their reservation dates, such as food trucks, BINGO, etc. Submit any requests to management at least 90 days prior to arrival.
- Event Center times must be submitted at least 90 days in advance and are based on availability due to other resort functions.
- Rally Group wagon masters are responsible for any damage to our Event Center while used by the guests with that group.
- Rally Groups must provide their own supplies when using the Event Center.
- The Event Center kitchen is just a warming kitchen. An outdoor grill may be provided upon request.
- Kitchen refrigeration and freezer storage is limited so plan to use the Rally Group rigs for storage.
- All cancellations must be made 7 days (RV sites) or 14 days (Cottages) prior to arrival to receive a refund, less a $25 handling fee. In any less time, all monies would be forfeited.
- Any changes to your reservation dates must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- On the day of your arrival, we will charge the card on file the remaining balance owed on a reservation.
- Once a card has been charged, we do not issue any refunds.
- Notify the Office staff at least 24 hours prior to your arrival of any changes to your departure.
- By making a reservation with us, you confirm your agreement to all of our policies including our cancellation policy.
If your group would like to submit a Rally Group Request, please contact us.